The Green Room Bar is located in the Liffey Trust Centre, on Upper Sheriff Street.
We have a fantastic function room available for engagement parties, anniversaries, birthdays, etc and is also suitable as an office meeting room.
The Liffey Trust was founded in 1984 by Seamus McDermott, C.Eng., B.E. (a Senior Management Consultant) to help potential entrepreneurs and community enterprise groups to become established.
It is a voluntary, non denominational, organization recognized by the Revenue Commissioners as a Charity (CHY 6544) and as a Research College. It is registered with the Companies Office as a company limited by guarantee (Reg. No. 101065) having no share capital.
The Trust provides the following services:
- We prepare to Business Plans, Feasibility Studies, and Grant Applications.
- We advise on ways and means of raising finance to help persons setting up their own businesses.
- We provide guidance on the way to set up accountancy and control systems for new businesses.
- We provide management consultancy for the first year.
- We provide work space if available in Dublin with reduced rent for new businesses while they are being established.
- We take care of the bureaucratic procedures. We help a new business to decide its legal structure; to become registered; to obtain a VAT number; to register for PAYE and PRSI and to obtain sub-contractors numbers
- We explain the different types of grants.
The Liffey Trust building was destroyed by a fire on 2 November 2002.
The Trust is now completing its new nine storey building complex incorporating nine affordable apartments; ten social apartments; 75 private apartments; a National Performing Arts School (nine class rooms); a Holistic Collage; a Computer Software company; a Licensed premises; a local Butcher’s Shop; an External Catering Facilities Kitchen; Office Space and approximately twenty other commercial job creation activities.
You can visit Walmer – www.walmer.ie
Or the NPAS – www.NPAS.ie